Sunday, April 29, 2018

AMERICANA SAL.......

Kaye over at Kitten Stitching is hosting an Americana SAL.  I'm going to join and see if I can actually finish a piece of Cross Stitch.  I used to do Cross Stitch years ago and had lots of Cross Stitch "Stuff".  Fabric, needles, Floss and kits.  I sold it all and now I haven't got anything, except Hobby Lobby to get supplies.  They don't have a lot of variety.  But I guess I could order on-line.  Not sure what the Americana SAL is.....here is some info.....

"Welcome to the Red, White and Bluest blog around! Each month we stitch on our own Americana (or Patriotic) projects. You choose your chart, fabric and threads. Share your progress as you go along and post any finished pieces by the last day of the month. You can join at anytime throughout the year and choose which months you wish to stitch with us. There will be the occasional giveaway, maybe some quizzes and competitions and definitely lots of FUN!"

So hop over to Kaye's place and check it out.  I will be putting a link to the Americana SAL in my sidebar.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Sherrie, Just about to add you to the Americana SAL blog now. You will find it is a fun blog - just stich on something Americana every Monday and then blog about it. hugs, Kaye

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!