Tuesday, June 2, 2009

TEMPT MY TUMMY TUESDAY


Lisa over at Blessed With Grace is hosting Temp My Tummy Tuesday! Got a great recipe to share or just looking for something for supper, hop over and check out all the folks that posted their recipes, I'll bet you'll find something you like.

I got this receipe from my sister-in-law. It's really good and is easy to put together.

COTTAGE CHEESE AND PINEAPPLE



1 box Cottage Cheese
1 can Crushed Pineapple - drained
1 pkg. Cool Whip
1 pkg. Jello - any flavor

Mix Jello according to pkg. directions. Mix remaining ingredients together with Jello. Place in refrigerator to set up. At Pineapple chunks or rings to top for decoration if desired.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds delicious, thanks for sharing ! Have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!