Tuesday, June 9, 2009

TEMPT MY TUMMY TUESDAY


Lisa over at Blessed With Grace is hosting Tempt my Tummy Tuesday. Need a recipe for supper or just looking for something new? Hop over to Lisa's place and check out all the folks who have shared their recipes.

With summer coming on and the temps getting hotter, I am really fond of salads. So I went looking for something different than just lettuce and tomatoes. I went over to the Kraft Kitchens and found this really great salad. Hope you enjoy it! We all liked it lots around here!



TOSSED ITALIAN GARDEN SALAD

10 C. torn Romaine Lettuce
2 C. Sliced Mushrooms
2 Plum Tomatoes-Chopped
1 small Zucchini-Chopped
¼ C. Red Onion-Chopped
¼ C. fresh Basil Leaves-Chopped
¾ C. Kraft Light Italian Dressing

Toss greens, vegetables and basil with dressing.
Makes 6 servings.

4 comments:

  1. I also like to eat salads in the summer time. This one looks like a keeper. I'll try it this week. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had main dish salads for supper last night - this version looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks good. I love the Kraft site.Thanks for sharing your TMTT recipe and linking up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is what I call a grown up salad

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!