Friday, August 5, 2011

FIBERS ON FRIDAY

Beth over at Visions of Sugar Plums is the host for Fibers on Fridays. Have something fiber related to show off? Head over to Beth's place and see all the pictures that everyone is sharing.

I didn't get one stitch done on the doily I'm working on. Been a kind of busy week. But I was cleaning out a drawer in a dresser and found a few doily's I made years ago. So thought I'd show those off.

Blue Doily

Orange Doily

Green Doily

That's it for this week. Hopefully next week will be better in the stitching department. Have a great weekend.

3 comments:

  1. Your talents never cease to amaze me...I am in love w/ the orange one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the orange one too, but am head over heels about the shape of that blue one. They look so modern to me, nothing like what my Grandma has, or my mom for that matter. Makes me want to do some for myself!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your doilies are wonderful. I love the green one the most.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!