Friday, August 19, 2011

NEW PILLOWS

I have been wanting to make some new pillows for the couch. Well I finally pulled out the sewing machine and the fabric and made them Sunday afternoon. I had a bunch of left over quilt blocks, Hole in the Barn Door, is the name of them.


I put a 3 inch border around the blocks of some fabric I had and sewed them up. And bam, new pillows.



I am linking up with Beth over at Visions of Sugar Plums for Fibers on Fridays. Have something fiber related? Head over and check it out.

4 comments:

  1. Very nice! I LOVE quilted pillows!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful colors and designs...these are just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What good of you that you've made these cushion covers. The sewing machine and I will never be friends so I admire you for your techniques.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!