Saturday, August 27, 2011

PROJECT 365

We had a pretty good week for weather. It was in the low 80's and no humidity. YEA!


The neighbor hitched up his boat and headed to the reservoir.

The bird bath is full of water and ready for it's guests.

Some gardening tools I use......sometimes.

An old stump in our yard. Home to millions....of bugs and some flowers.

Tommy cooking in the kitchen. This day he made Barbequed Pulled Pork and Clam Chowder. Yummmy!

This is what happens when you leave a candle out all year. And believe it or not but it stills has its scent, vanilla.

I was cleaning out my file cabinet and found these seeds. Wonder if they are still good?? I'll have to wait until next year to find out.

3 comments:

  1. Great photos. Love that bird bath. Thanks for linking up. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be anxious to see what happens with the seeds! Please keep us informed on that!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!