Saturday, August 6, 2011

PROJECT 365

We had a little break in the weather. It was still humid but the temps were down a little. So got some outside shots this week.


Queen Ann's Lace, even though it's a weed, I think it's beautiful.


A lantern in my garden.


A shady spot to sit in the garden, if the bugs weren't so bad this year.


Bella has discovered going under things. She gets under the saucer and sits. Here she's after the bag of wipes.




Tommy takes the twins out in the morning and sits on the deck. This time he has Luke with him.


The pillows on the back of the couch are fair game for the twins. They love taking them all down and throwing them.

My favorite window in the house, the kitchen. It has some of my favorite chickens sitting there and my flower my mom gave me.




4 comments:

  1. I love the queen anne's lace too. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Queen Annes Lace as well. I read somewhere that the early settlers used to use the root like a carrot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That weed sure is pretty. Looks like a great week. Thanks for linking up. Have a great weekend with your family.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!