Monday, May 5, 2014

APRIL 350 BLOCKS REPORT....

Shelly over at Prairie Moon Quilts is the host for the 350 Blocks Project.  Hop over and check out her place.

As for me, I've been working on 2 quilts.  Under The Sea, which is big enough to cover my bed.  Just needs a border to make it hang down on the sides. 
The other quilt I'm working on is a Teapot and Cup Quilt.  I'm still appliqueing the cups, I think I've got enough Teapots.  Still trying to decide if I'm going to put a border on this one.  I haven't actually laid it out yet, so we'll see what happens when I do. 
As for my count for April........ta da........38 blocks.....I've never kept track of how many blocks I make, so this is a new thing for me.  I'm really amazed at how many I got done.  That puts my count for the year so far at 60.  And I've already got my next quilt picked out.  I'll be posting about that tomorrow......so come back and find out what it will be.

1 comment:

  1. Way to go! Isn't it an eye opener to actually count?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!