Tuesday, May 20, 2014

NEEDLEWORK TUESDAY....

Heather over at Books and Quilts is the host for Needlework Tuesday.  Got a project your working on and want to share?  Head over to Heather's place and check it out.

I've been working on my Crazy Quilt.  I've pulled out my ribbon, rick rack, buttons and some charms.  Also some lace.  I've also been doing some embroidery work on some of the blocks.  I put some buttons on the wheels of the bicycle.
This one I outlined the dragonfly and used some charms I had.
This one has some lace and embroidery.
This one has rick rack and buttons.
This one has some crochet lace.
I've also started another Ripple Afghan.  It's coming along nicely and I really like the color combo I've used.

2 comments:

  1. Your crazy blocks are coming along nicely. I have one piece of orange rick rack, though I am bought it to put on a dress for my niece, so it won't make it to a quilt, at this point.

    Great colours for your newest ripple afghan.

    Thanksf or linking up with Needlework Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. On Take Free Bitcoin you may recieve FREE bitcoins. Up to 22 satoshis every 5 minutes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!