Tuesday, May 6, 2014

NEEDLEWORK TUESDAY.....

Heather over at Books and Quilts is the host for Needlework Tuesday.  Working on something....want to share or just visit....hop over to Heather's and find out the info.
As for me, in a previous post I updated the info on my Under the Sea quilt.  Also am working on a Teapot and Cup quilt.  You can check it out here. 
Haven't worked on my Crochet Along over at Red Heart.  I've run out of yarn and need to make a trip to Wal Mart.  I hate making the trip to town.  But I'll get there eventually.  I've encounter a problem with a couple of the blocks.  The Cross Stitch Block and the Front Post Treble Block is not working out for me.  So I've decided to go with the ones I can do.  That would be the Popcorn Square and Back Loops Square.  So I'll be using these two to replace the ones I can't seem to get.
I've also found my next quilt.  I'll be making some adjustments to the original to suit my own tastes.  I first saw this quilt at Facebook...and of course I followed all the link's to find it.  It is from a book called Ladybug & Friends, I got my book from Amazon.com.  It comes from Quilted Frog, you should check out their site.  Lots of great stuff over there.








Well that's it for now, don't forget to head over to Heather's place.




2 comments:

  1. great choices in yarn colours. They look so good together. I have found that there are some good youtube videos for learning new techniques. When I did an afghan knit along, I didn't like a few of the blocks, so I substituted my own and no one would have known If I hadn't said anything.

    Thanks for linking up with Needlework Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea what pattern those aqua squares are, but they are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!