Tuesday, May 13, 2014

READ SCOTLAND READING CHALLENGE

I was blog hopping and ran across this reading challenge.  Thought I would give it a go.  I love reading about Scotland.  Peggy Ann over at Peggy Ann's Post is the host for this reading challenge.  Hop over and check it out.


Read Scotland 2014







 A few Details.....
Read and review Scottish books -any genre, any form- written by a Scottish author (by birth or immigration) or about or set in Scotland.

Challenge runs January 1 to December 31, 2014

I've added this to my Reading Challenges Tab at the top of my page.  I'll keep track of my books there.  I'm going for Just A Keek (a little look): 1-4 books.

1 comment:

  1. Sherrie, I'm so glad to have you along! Looking forward to seeing what you read. Scotland has such wonderful writers in all genres.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!