Wednesday, January 3, 2018

ONE MONTHLY GOAL......

My Goal for January is to sandwich, tie and bind 3 quilts.   I've got to make a trip to Joann Fabrics to get my batting, backing and some fabric to make my binding.  These are small quilts, so once I get all my stuff bought, it shouldn't take too long to finish them.  That's what I'm doing today, making the trip to Joann Fabrics, which I'm not fond of making.  I have to go to the big city to do it.  Well, not really big, but bigger than the one I live in. The traffic is awful, but I can find a slower way of getting there without all the traffic.  Well, that's it for now, if you have a goal hop over to Elm Street Quilts to see what everyone is working on.

4th of July Quilt
Easter Quilt
Spring Quilt
Have a great......

6 comments:

  1. I hope your trip to Joann Fabrics was good ! You are lucky to have these sort of store near you ... no store like this here in my place in france !
    good luck with your goal !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cute seasonal quilts. Good luck on your OMG!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun quilt tops. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Add in a nice treat on the trip! I despise shopping at JoAnn's to start (ours is ridiculously backed up every single solitary time I've stepped foot in there, so it gives me a headache just to think about having to go), and I have to drive 40 minutes to get there in the first place, so I have to combine it with a treat. These are cute quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with the trip to Joann. We don't have those, so it is a treat when we go to the US.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I should learn to be more aggressive in my goals. I hope that you are doing well with these, The tops look great.

    Thanks for linking up with Stitch'n Time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!