Saturday, January 27, 2018

Blog Hopping......again.....

I started at Susan's place, Yellow Flower Meadow, and ended up at Heather's Stitching Lotus, which sent me to Heather's Smalls SAL 2018.  I used to do Cross Stitch a lot.  Put quit for some reason...I've been wanting to start again, I figured this would be a good one to get started.  What is the Smalls SAL?


The Smalls SAL is a very low pressure SAL. All you need to do is stitch a small design every month and then head over to my blog on the last Friday of the month to share a link to your blog post where you share a picture of your finish. If you don’t manage to finish something one month, or two or three months, that’s no problem. Participate whenever you can.
So if you cross stitch, hop over and check it out.  I'll be picking up a kit this weekend.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!