Wednesday, January 31, 2018

BUTTONS AND STITCHING......

Don't know if you remember me mentioning a challenge I wanted to do.  It's called One year of Stitches and Buttons.  The gal who did this is Ashley.  You can see her finished piece here.  She did this last year, so I've decided to make one myself.  When I found her sight it was already January 21.  So that is my starting date.  Here is what I have now.....
I also joined a Cross Stitch SAL.  It's over at Heather's place, Stitching Lotus

Got a cross stitch kit and have started it.  Not very far along right now, so am showing the picture from the package....
This is what I have done so far....
I realized after I started doing the border that you have to start in the middle of fabric.  So I'm going to have to pull out the edging.  Thank goodness I didn't get the whole thing done!!  That's it for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!