Monday, January 1, 2018

BLOG HOPPING.....

Have you ever went to one blog and continue hopping through the links that are posted.  I did that today.  Found a few things I want to join in on.  Where did I start at?  Deborah's Bits and Pieces has lots of links to check out.  So I was hopping through her links and found another reading challenge to join.

Try Something New Reading Challenge









Examples of Something New
First book in a series
Debut book
 A new genre or trope
A new to you author or series
An author switching genres
A new book format

Levels
Level 1: 1-10 books
Level 2: 11- 20 books
Level 3: 21-40 books
Level 4: 41-60 books
Level 5: 61+ books

I think I'll go for Level 1 for now and see what happens.

I'm also going to be doing the ORTS meme every month over at It's Daffycat.  I've done this one before, but it was a hit and miss thing.  but I'm going to do better this year.  Oh, your probably asking what the heck is ORTS.....Totally Useless Stitch-A-Long.  You save all those (any kind of threads) you cut an put in the trash.  Put them in a jar, a box, a bowl, or whatever you want to save them in.  Then once a month, actually on the New Moon is when Daffycat posts the ORTS Meme.   So hop over and check this one out if you have hots of threads to share.  
A place I like to look around is Urban Threads.  They have lots of embroidery patterns  I want to get, and they aren't real expensive.  You can check them out by clicking on their name.

I have an awful time coming up with things to blog about besides books and crafts.  So I decided I'd give Anna's idea a go.  It's called......Blog All About It.....it's a blog prompt meme.   Go sign up!


Well I guess that's it for me.  I hope your New Year is totally awesome with whatever your goals are.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for stopping by my blog and for featuring my blog in your post. So glad you joined the reading challenge and save those orts. Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't tell you how many times this happens to me...I start at one blog and keep going. So thanks for sharing your journey through some...I know of several of these and it is always good to learn of others. I did not know about the orts challenge. Happy New Year to you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!