Sunday, March 18, 2012

SCAVENGER HUNT SUNDAY

I totally almost forgot to post my Scavenger Hunt pictures today. Want to know how this works? Head over to Ashley's place, Ramblings and Photos to see all the pictures everyone is sharing for Scavenger Hunt Sunday.

Vintage - my mother's rolling pin. She owned this rolling pin and used it my whole childhood. When she passed away I got it. I use it to roll out dumplings for Chicken and Dumplings.

Word or Quote - a sign advertising breakfast.

Nature's Own - some moss growing in our yard. Isn't it pretty!

People - my hubby and son enjoying the spring weather.

Photographer's Choice - beautiful blue sky, fluffy white clouds and a jet trail.

What we are hunting next week...

1. Whimsy
2. Create
3. Dust
4. Seed or Sprout
5. Swing or Drop

3 comments:

  1. That sure is a pretty blue sky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos - it was a great weekend to sit outside and enjoy the beautiful weather.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sky shot is lovely!! We were enjoying some nice weather this weekend too. Love it!! I also think moss is pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!