Thursday, March 1, 2012

CROCHETED BAG


I used Lucy over at Attic 24 as my designer. She has some beautiful hooky stuff over at her place. I've always wanted to make a crochet bag, but for some reason have never made one. Lucy has a tutorial for a crochet bag, so jumped right in. She also has some pretty crochet flowers tutorial. I got the crochet bag done. But not the flowers. Here's my crochet bag.


It holds all the yarn and patterns that I'm working on. Which is an afghan I'm doing. The afghan is called Granny Got Color. The pattern is over at Caron International. So far I've got 2 rows done.



I'm going to be making Christmas Ornaments for the month of March. I've already got my patterns all picked out. Now I just have to get started. That may be delayed a bit. As we have a couple sick babies in the house. Bella and Luke, my twin grandbabies, are sick. And of course now I'm sick. So the Christmas Ornaments will have to wait a few days.

3 comments:

  1. Really love the look of your crochet bag and how handy a great place to store all your yarn and patterns. Love the look of your afghan, so bright and colourful. Looking forward to seeing your ornaments from this month and I do hope you and the grandbabies get better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the Granny Got Color afghan! And I like your idea for March Madness. I'm glad everyone is working something out while I do my super-craziness!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made amazing progress in February and even had a finish! Congratulations! Now I need to get some of your mojo. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!