Tuesday, June 16, 2015

DELAYED SCAVENGER HUNT SUNDAY......

I forgot to post my Scavenger Hunt Sunday pictures on Sunday......so I'm doing it now.  If you want to check this out and read more....head over to Ashley's place, Ramblings and Photos.

Then and Now.......Dandelions....... everyone has them.  Now they are yellow and then they are sticks in your yard.

Indulge....made a trip to JoAnn's Fabric to look browse around the fabric and yarn department.
Happiness.....Bella getting her picture taken, she's a camera hog.
Summer.....my Lilly's are blooming, a sure sign of summer.
Pop of Color.....the storm rolled in and it looked like it was dark.  You can see the pop of yellow from someone's lights being on.


Don't forget to hop over to Ashley's place for Scavenger Hunt Sunday.

What to look for next week
1. Special
2. Habit
3. Explore
4. Me
5. Sprinkle

2 comments:

  1. Nice set of photos. Liked your shots of happiness and your flowers.

    R. Täysin arkista

    ReplyDelete
  2. We indulge in the same thing. I think I'll hang around for a while.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!