Sunday, June 7, 2015

SCAVENGER HUNT SUNDAY

Scavenger Hunt Sunday is hosted by Ashley over at Ramblings and Photos.  Hop over to Ashley's place an check it out.  The list this week is....


1. Season
Since it's been kind of chilly this spring the Lilacs were kind of late coming out.
2. What I'm Looking At
Trying to decide if I want to put a border around my Winter Quilt.
3. In Motion
The twins haven't got their supply of sand yet, so they were digging in the dirt.
4. It Means A Lot to Me
My hubby is finally getting outside, he recently got home from a 6 week stay in the hospital.  He's doing lots better now that he's home.
5. Photographer's Choice
Bella playing dress up with daddy's shirt, tie, and shoes.

What to look for next week.....
1. Then and Now
2. Indulge
3. Happiness
4. Summer
5. Pop of Color

5 comments:

  1. I'm glad that your husband is feeling better. Your lilacs must smell so wonderful. I think a border would be nice around your winter quilt. Happy Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad he's feeling better - the lilacs are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear that your husband was in the hospital for 6 weeks. Glad that he's home now and he's had a chance to be outside and get better.
    Lilacs are lovely. Glad you're enjoying them!
    Nice job on your winter quilt! I'm sure it'll look beautiful, either with or without a border.
    Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad he is feeling better. Ah lilacs-so gorgeous. I miss them as it is too hot here for them. The twins are cute too. I would put a deepr blue border around that cute winter quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all your photos, but my favorite is your Photographer's choice. She's so cute in her oversized shirt and tie.

    R. Täysin arkista

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!