Tuesday, June 9, 2015

NEEDLEWORK TUESDAY.......

Heather over at Books Quilts is the host for Needlework Tuesday. 


Needlework Tuesday is a regular weekly post where I share the progress of my various needlework projects over the past week. I enjoy the encouragement that I receive from my readers and in return visit their blogs and cheer them on with theirs. You are welcome to grab the cute little mouse and create your own Needlework Tuesday post. Leave a comment with a link and I'll be sure to visit with you.

I finished my Winter Quilt, but have been trying to decide if it needs a border.  What do you think, let me know?
I've started a new quilt for Toby, our new Dachshund.  We buried the quilt with Billy when he passed.  So Toby needs one of his own.
That's it for now.  Don't forget to visit Heather and see all her Granny Square Afghans.

 

1 comment:

  1. You make the most fun quilts Sherrie. I would add two borders to the snowmen. A narrow black one and then a print. it is a busy quilt and needs a bit of breathing space around the outside.

    Thanks for linking up with Needlework Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!