Tuesday, June 23, 2015

NEEDLEWORK TUESDAY.....

Heather over at Books and Quilts is the host for Needlework Tuesday.  Hop over and check out the rug Heather is crocheting.
As for what I've been working on, crocheting and quilting.  My At The Beach Afghan is coming along.  This is the inspiration for the pattern....
See the bag is the upper left hand corner?  That's the color scheme I'm using.  The small bands have 2 rows and the large bands have 5 rows.  This is the updated picture...
The quilt I'm working on is for my son.  It's a Dachshund Quilt.  I've got the first 2 rows done.  The blocks are 9 inch.  The fabric I'm putting dogs on is Bleached Muslin.
What projects are you working on?


1 comment:

  1. It's great that inspiration can be found in so many places. it is really working for that afghan, it looks wonderful.

    I love those dogs. They are so cute, I'd want to cuddle with them.

    Thanks for linking up with Needlework Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!