Friday, June 9, 2017

SUMMER OF LOVE EMBROIDERY CHALLENGE.......

I was blog hoping the other day and ran across an embroidery challenge.  It's called The Summer of Love.  The San Fransisco School of Needlework & Design, along with DMC is hosting this Stitch - At - Home challenge. To find out about this challenge just click on the link, it will take you to their page.

The challenge is based on The Summer of Love.  Click on the link to find out more.  DMC is providing 3 skins of floss for this challenge.  There are 5 colors choices you can choose from and you must use one of these colors in your piece.  All the links are there for you to click on.  Including how to submit your entry.  Either send the piece or you can submit a photo via e-mail.

I've already picked my design out, just have to cut my fabric, transfer the pattern and start embroidering.  So if you are up to the challenge, head over and check it out.  I've also got the link in my sidebar, towards the bottom.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this link. Having been in university through this time, it will be interesting to see what emerges. Happy Stitching!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!