Friday, June 2, 2017

WEEKEND STITCHING AND A GOAL......

I've lost my quilt mojo......I haven't worked on a quilt since my husband passed away last June.  I haven't had the desire for some reason, not sure about that one.  I've got all kinds of quilt tops done and several projects that are in my quilt bin waiting to be sewed on.  So I've decided to join up with Patty over at Elm Street Quilts for OMG or One Monthly Goal.  Maybe this will give me back my quilt mojo.

The basics for One Monthly Goal are as follows:
Select one of your quilt related goals for the month and describe it in a blog post complete with a photo(s) of your project and link back to One Monthly Goal.


So my goal for June is to finish the quilt in my hoop.  It's a small Christmas quilt.
It's a little bit bigger than a wall hanging.  All I need to do to finish this quilt is:
1. Finish tying it
2. Make and attach the binding
3. Make and attach a label
***********************************************************************
I'm also joining Cheryl over at Gone Stitchin' for the Friday Night with Friends.

  I'll be working on the next embroidery block in my Flower Garden.  The Pansy block.
I'll be using my light box to trace the pattern onto a piece of Linen.  I'll be working on this over the weekend.  Hope you all:

3 comments:

  1. This will be a lovely quilt. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beauty that rose bush has given throughout the years. That is the joy of a perennial garden right there. This is a great quilt to work on as it is well along so good luck with your goal. I'm wondering if I should make that promise too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with finding your mojo again, I hope the monthly link up helps. Your Christmas quilt is lovely, and that is am ery pretty pansy pattern. Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!