Tuesday, February 11, 2020

CRAZY QUILT....

I've been working on a 8 1/2 " Crazy Quilt.  As usual I have several projects going at the same time.  I have so many ideas for quilts.....I just start them when I think of them....and work on all of them some time or another.  The Crazy Quilt I'm working on has 19 blocks done and one in the process.
I have a big box of scraps I'm using for this project.  Here are 3 of the blocks I've finished....


I'm linking up with Cynthyia over at Quilting is More Fun than Housework.  Hop over and check out what everyone is working on.

I decided to join the Rainbow Scrap Challenge.  The color this time is Orange.  I happen to be working on a Crazy Quilt block with orange in it.  Still have some more work to do, but the basics are done.  Hop over and check out what everyone is working on that is Orange.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!