Sunday, February 2, 2020

STITCHING.......

Today is Slow Sunday Stitching taking place over at Kathy's Quilts....head over and check out what everyone is stitching on today.

As for me, I'm working on a quilt for my niece, Zoey.  I asked her what she wanted and she said she wanted Stitch on her quilt.  I found one I liked and proceeded to start working on it.  As of today I have 4  rows done.  It's for a twin bed, so I think 7 rows will work.
There is going to be a light green border on the quilt.  I'm planning on embroidering music notes on it. 
The cell phones I've put on the quilt is a history lesson for Zoey.  The little talk bubbles have Slang Words from the 1960's....so she will have to track them down on the internet.  She knows some of them....
The blocks are 10 1/2" blocks with a 2" border between each block and row.   Stitch and the cell phones are all done with fabric from my scrap box.

Hope everyone has an awesome day stitching...and have a great.....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!