Monday, February 10, 2020

WHILE BLOG HOPPING......

I found this place that is having a reading challenge about Nature/Environment.  Sounded like an interesting book to read.  So I've went looking for books at my local library and found several that will work.  Where is this place at???

Sharon over at Gum Trees and Galaxies is the host

The reading challenge is called Gaia Challenge.....



read one or more books that have a nature, climate or environment theme of some sort. To really get back to nature read at least one book a month on this theme. You don’t have to blog to participate, you can set up a Gaia reading challenge shelf on goodreads and link to it.

I've put this challenge in my Reading Challenge Tab at the top of my blog.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!