Wednesday, February 19, 2020

SCRAPS......

Cynthia over at Quilting is more fun than Housework is the host of Oh, Scraps!  Got scraps of fabric laying around?  Putting a scrap quilt together?  Head over and check out all the scrappy stuff going on at Cynthia's place.

I have lots of scraps, I use them to make crazy quilts.  But you always have small pieces you can't use.  So I've been saving my little scraps.  I don't like to throw any fabric away when I could possibly use it somewhere else.  Got an idea for all those tiny scraps one night.  I cut them into shapes and put them on a 4 1/2" piece of muslin.
Last week I found a crazy quilt block that needed some more work done on it.  This is the one that needed some more work.
 This is what it looks like after I finished it.
Have a scrappy day!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!