Monday, December 14, 2020

2021 READING CHALLENGE....

 I like to read mystery books.  I found a great reading challenge over at Socrates' Book Reviews.  It's called Cruz'n Through the Cozies.  Want to join in?  Head over and check it out.

All the info you need is at the link above.  I'm going for Level A: Read 10 Cozy Mysteries.

Here is my list of books:

All these books are by Joanne Flukes.

1. Chocolate Chip Cookie Murder

2. Strawberry Short Cake Murder

3. Blueberry Muffin Murder

4. Fudge Cupcake Murder

5. Sugar Cookie Murder

6. Cherry Cheese Cake Murder

7. Cream Puff Murder 

8. Gingerbread Cookie Murder

9. Apple Turnover Murder

10. Devil's Food Cake Murder


2 comments:

  1. Sweet murders? I hope you enjoy each book.

    Have a fabulous day and week. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for joining the challenge! Sounds like you chose a great series to read. I've read the first one and loved it. I need to catch up.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!