Sunday, January 24, 2021

FINISHED OR UNFINISHED......

 I've been working on my Frog quilt...this is what it looked like. I took it apart and made a few more different colored frogs and lily pads. 

This is what it looks like now...I call it the Frog Mess...cause it's a mess right now. 


 It started out as a Wall Hanging, but I liked the way it was turning out...so it is now going to be a quilt.  I've been working on it...still have lots to do to get it to a flimsy.  But I really like the process of applique and embroidery....and i like figuring out the way I want it put together.   I'm sure every quilter goes through this process.  But before you get there, it's a lot of sewing, laying out, and figuring out how you want this project to come together.  So for now this is my main project I'm working on.

I'm also working on my Tile Quilt...still adding strips to the pieces..I laid it out this week to see what needs done..I need a few more blocks..so I'm still making blocks and adding strips.

 I'm also keeping track of my stitching time this year.  This is what I have so far for January:

15 minutes per day this week = 7/7 days
15 minutes per day in January = 21/24 days
15 minutes per day in 2021 = 21/24 days

I'm linking up with..

Slow Sunday Stitching, Oh Scrap, 15 Minutes to Stitch, Quilting Patchwork and Quilts

Hope you all....


 

8 comments:

  1. Oh, you made a lot of progress with new blocks on the frogs, I think. I remember seeing the smaller version before. The tiles are so interesting. Great scrap quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I liked the frog quilt before, I know I'll love the new version. I can't wait to see how you expand it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great projects! I love the frog quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been busy. I am glad you're turning it into a quilt. Those frogs are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your tile quilt is going to be SEW interesting when it's finished!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm really enjoying the progress on your tile quilt! I recently saw some vintage ones and just loved the affect! Your frog quilt is cute too! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The frogs are really cute. I know the lay it out, figure out the next step part of a project. Unfortunately, I tend to stall if I can't get the right idea to go forward (hence the big UFO list). Congrats on all the stitching time this month. Happy stitching this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done with your sewing time! This Frog quilt is so fun, I like the lily pads too.
    Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!