Saturday, January 16, 2021

PINK SATURDAY.....

 Is anyone doing the Rainbow Challenge?  You can find out more about this over a So Scrappy....I'm sure a lot of folks are.  I'm doing this one too.  The month of January color is Pink...Last years challenge was way too much for me.  So I'm doing one block a month.  I might get this one done on time and finished.  This is my pink basket.  

Just waiting for February to roll around so I can do the next basket.  

What I'll be doing today....Cutting stripes for my Tile Blocks...want to get this done, so I can make some more Tile blocks.  I really hat having to do away with all those tiny scraps you can't use anywhere.  Hope you all have a great scrappy....


 

8 comments:

  1. Pretty pink basket! At the end of the year you will have a nice little collection. You are right, just find a project you can keep up with each month, no need to take on too much and get stressed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a cute little basket! They'll be fun in a rainbow of colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm only doing one project too and it keeps me happy. Your baskets will be cute when done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute basket! One of the reasons I come back to the Rainbow Scrap Challenge every year is the flexibility. We can make as many or as few blocks or quilts as we like. Plus we get to pick the blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely LOVE your sweet PINK basket!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a really cute basket, the one I love! It's going to be a beautiful quilt at the end of the year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your pink basket is adorable! Sure wish you would have also included a picture of your tile blocks.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!