Thursday, January 14, 2021

WHY I LIKE THURSDAY.....

 The main thing is....the SUN is shining today.  It's been a gray gloomy week here.  So seeing the sun is AWESOME!!

I was over at LA Paylor's place and she's got some awesome quilts to show.  Hop over and check them out...oh, did I mention she is the host for I Like Thursdays.  That's another reason to like Thursdays.

I like that I'm making progress on my Frogs Quilt.  I did a red frog last night...he still needs some embroidery done on his face.

I got some yarn for Christmas.

So I started an Afghan, the pattern is from the February issue of Crochet World.

In the same magazine, there is a pattern for a scrappy afghan.  I have lots of  left over yarns from previous projects, so I started a Scrappy Afghan.

I've also gotten all my UFO's figured out...made a list of the quilts I want to finish this year....but may run into 2022.  We'll see how that goes.  All of these quilts are either a filmsy, needs more blocks, or close to being finished.  All I have to do is get busy and FINISH them!  Which is one of the things I hate about quilting, putting them together.  You can read all about it in my PHD tab at the top of my blog, and pictures of the quilt blocks

Thursday 13

1. RSC Crazy Quilt - 2020

2. 12" Crazy Quilt

3. Circle Quilt

4. Leaf Quilt

5. Sunbonnet Sue Quilt

6. Overall Sam Quilt

7. Red Work Quilt

8. Under the Sea Quilt

9. Cat/Mouse Quilt

10. Frogs Quilt

11. RSC 2021 Basket Quilt

12. Teapot Quilt

13. National Day Quilt Quilt

I'm also linking to 

Wednesday Wait Loss

I guess that's all I've got today...hope you all have an awesome....



6 comments:

  1. Hi Sherrie! You don't enjoy the layering stage? I don't either - I like all the other steps except that one. Good luck with making a dent in your UFOs. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. A sunny day always makes everything better! Your new afghans are pretty and happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sunshine! We've not had much either so it is always pleasant to see the sun! Love your knitting projects! I've always found that having a UFO list helps me finish things. Have a safe and happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wowie, got all those ufo's figured out... too many here to corral!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been craving the sun too! So glad you got some. Makes all the difference, especially when you're trying to be creative. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!