Tuesday, January 19, 2021

TO - DO......

 I've been kind of obsessed with working on 2 projects this week.  But, I'm getting ahead of myself.  My To-do list last week.

January 12th through January 18th

1. Sandwich, tie and bind Sunbonnet Sue. 👎

2. Cut stripes for Tile blocks.✔

3.  Work on more of the Frog blocks.

I didn't get Sunbonnet Sue sandwiched.  I just can't get in the mood to do this.  So Sunbonnet Sue, Overall Sam, and the Teapot quilt is still laying on the table waiting to be finished.  At this time, I'm working on the Frogs and Tiles Blocks.  I started putting the stripes on the Tile Quilt.  I really like this color for the stripes.  Don't know where or why I bought this fabric, but I really like it.

The frogs are coming along.  But I'm going to have to rip it apart to re-arrange the colors.  Too many green frogs and lily pads. I've also got to put more embroidery on the lily pads...so Sharon's Pintagle is the perfect place to find those embroidery stitches.  Head over and check her place out, she has a stich dictionary to find any stitch you want.  So, this is where I am now...

So this is what I've been doing for the last 2 weeks.  What have you been working on??

To-Do List for 

January 19th though January 25th

1.  Work on Tile Quilt

2. Work on Frog Quilt

3. Sandwich Sunbonnet Sue, really, NO EXCUSES!!!

Linking up with:

To-Do Tuesday

Color and Inspiration Tuesday

TAST

Hope you all....


 

7 comments:

  1. Very pretty. I wish I had that talent.

    Have a fabulous day. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sherrie! I had a small giggle about you having to rip out - ribbit - the frog quilt. I'm sorry about that, though. I love how your tile quilt is turning out. I didn't quite understand those blocks but now it's so obvious. Very cute. Thanks for linking up today. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tile blocks with the red sashing are the neatest look! I'm slow at getting quilt tops layered with batting and backing, too - it's not my favorite quilting job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to know how to make the tile blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have been sooo productive. I love the frog quilt and the tiles. The tiles quilt is really fun looking. I am also participating in TAST!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how the tile quilt is coming together, and I had a smile about the frog quilt much like Roseanne. :) Thanks for sharing your projects at Clever Chameleon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!