Friday, September 9, 2022

ALMOST DONE WITH.......

 this quilt top....just have to put a couple cars on the road.  Then it will be a filmsy.  This is my See ya Later Alligator Blog Hop..The story behind this quilt is a trip my hubby and I took about 30 years ago to Canada.  On the way there it was nothing but Pine trees, a kaziillon of them.

Now I need to figure out what to make for the Gremlins and Goblins Blog Hop. 

 

 I have a couple months to work on this one.  I'll start the goggle process of searching for gremlins and goblins.

In the mean time, I've got some catching up on some of my monthly challenges. But first I've got to cut some Muslin blocks.  And I want to start a new quilt....it will be Chickens.  But this will be a slow working quilt....as I'll be working on  it once in a while.
 


5 comments:

  1. Hi Sherrie! I love your See You Later quilt. Too funny once you know the story behind it! I can relate. {{Hugs}} ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cars on the road...sounds so cute. Nice way to remember your trip. You could embroider the names of cities you went through. Maybe the date of your trip too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waving hi as I make my blog rounds, hope all is well with you and you've been busy working on your quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waving hi as I make my blog rounds. Hope all is well with you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi again, Sherrie. I hope everything is okay. Just stopping by to say hello and share some good wishes your way. {{Hugs}} ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!