Tuesday, September 6, 2022

WHAT TO-DO TUESDAY.....

 My list from last week....

1.  Get busy and tie the Red Work Quilt.👎

2. Catch up on my TAST stitches.👎

3.  Start cutting fabric for the Snowman Quilt.

 The list isn't very good this week....a squirrel

popped into my sewing room last week...and so the Snowman quilt was born.  Here is my first Alphabet Snowman.....A snowman.

The Red Work quilt is still in the hoop.....still waiting!!!!


 I didn't do any TAST stitches last week...now I'm 8 behind.  I need to cut some 81/2" muslin squares and get these started...or I'm never going to get caught up.  

 This is the last block I did...Week 30, Lock Stitch.

Oh, by the way, you can check out Sharon's TAST over at Pintangle...go check it out.

I did get a few more Granny Squares done for the Crochet Along.  I need  to sew 4 more onto this row.

My To-Do list for

September 6gh through September 12th

1. Make more Alphabet Snowmen.

2. TIE THE RED WORK QUILT!!!!

3.  Do TAST stitches catch up.

4. More Granny Squares.

5. Do some more Down on the Farm blocks.

That's it's for today...have an awesome.... 

I'm linking up with....

To-Do Tuesday

TAST 


4 comments:

  1. Great to do list. Love that snowman block...what is it about snowmen that we all love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Granny squares are so pretty and colorful! Good luck with your list this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh those silly squares! ... Your snowman is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, the dreaded Squirrel! I love your little snowman, I don't blame you for getting distracted. Your granny squares are all so pretty!
    Thank you for sharing with us at To Do Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!