Thursday, September 8, 2022

OBESSION.....

I've obsessed by this quilt...trying to get it to a filmsy.  The last border is going on now.  This quilt is for the See ya Later Alligator Blog Hop being hosted by  Head over and check out all the folks that are joining.  Here's list of folks that will be posting on Friday...go check them out.

Creatin' in the Sticks - me

http://www.quilteddelights.com/ 

Food For Thought - me

https://scrapdash.com/

DayBrook Designs 

Just Because Quilts



You can't see it in this picture, but light brown is the last border. Yea!!!  Now maybe I can work on something else.  I really want to make another Alphabet Snowman.  The next letter will "B".  Plus I have to add the cars....2 on each side.

While I was blog hopping yesterday....I saw lots of new ideas for a quilt....as if I need ideas...that usually gets me in trouble...ha ha

The one that caught my eye was a Cup quilt.  It was so cute!  In the mean time, I've still got the Red Work quilt in the hoop to be tied...only have a couple more rows to do.  Then the Boo quilt goes in the hoop.  This  won't take long to tie...it's a small quilt.

I also need to make my Blue birdhouse for RSC 2020.  And my National Day Lama needs done for September.  But, I'll finish up the See ya Later Alligator quilt...I need to put a couple cars on the road.  Plus I want to make a couple table runners with orange...

I've got a lot of orange fat quarters.  I sorted them out last night.

So I've plenty to keep me busy.  Have a wonderful.......

I'm linking up with....

I Like Thursday

Needle and Tread Thursday



4 comments:

  1. Your snowman turned out so cute! A whole quilt of them will be fun. You are so right - there are way too many great ideas out there for quilters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for borders. Pretty fat quarters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sherrie, looks like you've got yourself all organized and on target for getting your goals done. Hope your weekend was great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sherrie, just checking in. Am I missing your posts somehow? Hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!