Thursday, January 5, 2012

BOOKING THROUGH THURSDAY

The question this week over at Booking Through Thursday is...........

If you could sit down and interview anyone, who would it be?
And, what would you ask them?

Wonderful question. There are so many authors I would love to interview. I could go on and on. But I guess I'll narrow it down to one.

Ken Follett author of Pillars of the Earth and World Without End. And his newest series Fall of Giants, which is on my reading list this year.
1. What do you determine you are going to write about?
2. Where do you get all your information?
3. Who do you choose to write about?
4. When do you write, mornings, afternoons or evenings?
5. Why are your books soooooo long?

4 comments:

  1. Nice questions!

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/01/booking-through-thursday.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Ken Follett...read Pillars and World Without End, loved them both. I also read "Fall of Giants" and I highly recommend it, but be prepared, it's a big book, but so worth the read. I can't wait for the 2nd one to come out.

    Great questions too.

    Have a wonderful 2012.

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never read Ken Follett, but #5 was one of the questions I'd ask Stephen King!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!