Sunday, January 1, 2012

NEW YEAR, NEW PICTURES

Jan over at Murrieta 365 has a meme called First of The Month. Here is some info:

The goal is to capture one thing repeatedly on the first of each month. It can be a landscape, a person, an animal, a project; whatever your focus is, is fine. It can even be a record of where you are each First of the Month. I'll open the linky each month on the 1st, and leave it open for a week or so, to give everyone a chance to post. (Please link back to this blog, thanks.)

I started this one last year and failed miserably. So I'm hoping I do better this year. I'm using the twins as my first of the month. As they live with us, I see them everyday. This way I can show their growth progress and the crazy things they do. Hope you all enjoy them as much as I do. I'll try for a shot of them both but if not, I'll have two pictures, one of each.

This is Bella and Luke playing with the truck. Bella is riding and Luke is pushing or pulling.

6 comments:

  1. Now that is the way to start out the new year...they are the cutest! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are very cute! I look forward to seeing how they grow throughout the year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cuties. I can tell there are lots of fun things to do at your house. Looking forward to seeing them grow up. I think we will be surprised at the difference.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Something tells me the photographer is going to need some track shoes to keep up with these two! We'll enjoy the race.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats good idea, in that way you will always record your twins milestones and keep track on it

    I joined the First of the month

    http://www.sheaky.com/2012/01/first-of-month-round-2-1-money-maker.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute pic! sounds like a wonderful way to watch them grow.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!