If you could sit down and interview anyone, who would it be?
And, what would you ask them?
Wonderful question. There are so many authors I would love to interview. I could go on and on. But I guess I'll narrow it down to one.
Ken Follett author of Pillars of the Earth and World Without End. And his newest series Fall of Giants, which is on my reading list this year.
1. What do you determine you are going to write about?
2. Where do you get all your information?
3. Who do you choose to write about?
4. When do you write, mornings, afternoons or evenings?
5. Why are your books soooooo long?