Monday, July 16, 2012

AFGHAN AND DOILY


I was going to work on my Zebra Afghan, it's a Christmas gift for my daughter-in-law, but we've been having a heat wave around here.  Up in the high 90's.  So it's still sitting waiting for the cool down to come.  It's about 3/4th done.
So I've picked up the dreaded doily.  The one I've ripped out 3 times.  I'm making it for my sister for Christmas.  Well, guess what, the 3rd time must have been a charm, because it's going along nicely.  It's almost done.  Only 4 more RNDs and it's done.  This is where I was last time I worked on it.
This is what it looks like now.  Keep in mind it hasn't been blocked yet.

2 comments:

  1. I think that was a good decision to work on the doily! You've made a lot of progress on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sherrie, your doily is so cute... I hope the weather gets better soon so you can work on your afghan, it looks so beautiful I cant wait to see it done :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!