Friday, July 20, 2012

FRIDAY'S FAVE FIVE


Susanne over at Living to Tell the Story is the host for Friday's Fave Five.  Hop over and check it out.

1. My Grandbabies Bella and Luke had their 2 year birthday.  Nothing fancy, just us.  But they loved the Strawberry Cake their mom baked them.
2.  Family - We recently had a family gathering.  Got to see my sisters and brother.  Plus all the Great Nieces and Nephews that have grown so much the last few years.
3. Rain - We recently had a storm blow through, and we really needed the rain.  The neighbors lost a tree and some shingles, but thankfully no one was hurt except the tree.
4. My hubby  - he took me to the library recently.  He didn't go inside, but decided to sit in the Gazebo.  On a hot day it was very welcoming.
5. Washing Machine -  I've usually got a mountain of laundry to do every 2 or 3 days.

5 comments:

  1. Even though our lives can be hectic isnt it great we can still find much fro which to be thankful! God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to those adorable two year olds!
    I'm thankful for my washing machine too. And safety in storms.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precious grandchildren!!

    Where would we be without our washing machines...! Sounds like our favorites are much the same -- family, books. And glad to hear you got needed rain.

    Have a great week ahead. Glad you joined us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so nice to have the conveniences we do like washing machines. The twins are cuties...I bet they are a handful.
    Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, a washing machine could make my list each week! I've always been very grateful not to have been born back in the day when they went to the river with a washboard! :vD

    Happy birthday to your precious grandbabies. What a wonderful time.

    Glad that tree coming down didn't hurt anyone or damage anything.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!