Tuesday, July 31, 2012

DOILY

I was going to finish up my Zebra Afghan as it's a Christmas present.  But we have been having a heat wave the whole month.  It's really hard to work with yarn when it's 90+ degrees outside even in air conditioning. So instead I worked on my Year of the Doilies.  This particular doily was really hard.  I ripped it out 3 times and started over.  But the 3rd time must have been a charm because it went without a hitch.  I haven't blocked it yet.  So it's still kind of crinkly.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on finishing that doily!! It's beautiful. Good luck with the Bee Quilt...maybe you can get it done this month??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your doily is absolutely beautiful. Good luck with your Bee Quilt.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!