1. Finish the doily's in the Leisure Arts book.
2. Take a tour of the Thompson-Ray House.
3. Go on a picnic with my hubby.
4.Try some new recipes.
5. Go to a movie.
6. Read all of the ABC books by Sue Grafton.(19 to go)
7. Do a Year of the Cake challenge.
8. Come up with 101 things.
9. Buy something at a flea market.
10. Try 5 new veggies.
11. Try 5 new fruits.
12. Watch 10 Classic movies.
13. See all the Trans-former movies.
14. Clean out the closet and discard items not being used.
15.Clean up the files on my computer.
16. Clean up my PhotoBucket files.
17. Make a list of all the books I've read on Word.
18. Clean out the books I don't want.(donate them)
19. Read 25 new authors.
20. Clean and organize the kitchen cabinets.
21. Organize my scrapbook area.
22. Put all my scrapbook pages in albums.
23. Scrapbook all my pictures,one page a day for a year.
24. Take a photo of the twins and frame it.
25. Get the potty training done.
26. Clean up Flower Beds.
27.Walk - start a plan.
28.Plant some new flowers.
29.Read 10 Banned Books.
30.Read 10 Classic Books.
31. Drink 4 glasses of water a day(does Kool-Aide count)
32.Organize and discard crochet patterns.
33.Finish quilting Bee Quilt.
34.Put my personal recipe book in Word.
35.Finish my Granny Got Color Blanket.
36.Re-organize my yarn area.
37.Go to the park by myself.
38.Have lunch with my hubby.
39.Add 10 new items to this list every day until done.
40.Take the twins to MacDonald's.
41. Buy a new Christmas Tree.
42.Get the front porch cleaned off.
43.New paint for the front porch.
44.Visit James Dean Museum.
45.Visit Marie Webster Quilt house.
46.Blog about each completed item on this list.
47. Stand on or under a waterfall.
48.Blog 4 times a week for a month.
49.Mail letters/cards to friends and family.
50.Invest in a classic handbag.
51.Do a blog giveaway.
52. Celebrate finishing my list.
53.Make a terrarium
54.Watch a sunset
55.Watch a sunrise
56.Roast some marshmallows and make smores
58.Mow the grass(my hubby does this)
59.Watch five documentaries
60.Do a time capsule!
61.Write a list of 10 things I love about winter(I hate Winter)
62.Build a birdhouse.
63.Put all my addresses on word.
64.Send out Christmas cards one year.
65.Eat the recommended serving of vegetables every day for one week.
66.Watch 5 Joan Crawford movies.(I'm not fond of her)
67.Put all my photos from my computer on Picasa.
68.Learn how to use Picasa.
69.Read an E-book on my computer.
70.Take a family portrait of Tommy, Heather and the Twins.
71.Get through Pirate Poppers(aggravating game.)
72.Join a crochet club.
73.Get a spice rack that all the spices fit into.
74.Finish my Leaf Quilt(needs binding)
75.Take a picture of all my flowers and frame them.
76.Take a walk on the Cardinal Greenway Trail.
77.Watch 26 movies I've never seen starting with each letter of the alphabet.
78.Complete a 365 day photo challenge.
79.Build a snowman.
80.Buy a lottery ticket.
81.Complete a coloring book.
82.Plant a tree.
83.Take a picture for each letter of the alphabet.
84.Take a photo of each task completed.
85.Blog about each task completed.
86.Take one picture every day for a month.
87.Make a list of 100 books I want to read.
88.Read a book to a child.
89.Make a handmade greeting card.
90.Have a yard sale.
91.Make Play dough.
92.Fly a kite.
94.Visit our local museum.
95.Go to a farmer's market.
96.Finish my A to Z scrapbook journal.
97.Send a postcard to a friend or family member.
98.Visit our zoo.
99.Go to the Covered Bridge Festival.
100.Start a collection of something.
101.Make a year in photographs scrapbook.
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!