Thursday, July 26, 2012

BOOKING THROUGH THURSDAY


Over at Booking Through Thursday the question this week is......

Do you have a favorite season of the year that you read more? (Example: during snow storms, rainy weather, or sunny and warm weather) Where is your favorite place to read? On the beach? Inside/outside?
 I really don't read more in any season.  Well, not that I've noticed anyway.  As for my favorite place to read,  it's at my desk, I've got a nice comfy chair and it's far enough away from the living room where all the action is.  The twins, T. V. and other people.  You see I need quiet when I read.  So being at my desk gives me that.

2 comments:

  1. I definitely agree with quiet. It's just me at home for most of the day and the TV stays off and I get stuff done and reading done. It's quite nice. Great answer. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, I definitely need quiet when I read :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/07/booking-through-thursday_26.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!