Friday, July 27, 2012

FRIDAY'S FAVE FIVE


Susanne over at Living to Tell the Story is the host for Friday's Fave Five.  Hop over and check out what everyone is thankful for this week.

Sunshine - after 2 days of some much needed rain, the clouds finally parted and the sky was glowing.
Rest - we sometimes don't get enough.  Especially with twins.  So when you get a chance to rest you take it any way you can.  Even if one of them is laying on you.
My Hubby - we have had several severe storms blow through this week.  One of them took down the old antenna tower.  It wasn't being used so it won't be missed.  My hubby took it apart and put it in the scrap pile to be sold at a later date.
Grandbabies - well I guess you could say they aren't babies anymore.  Bella and Luke turned 2 a couple of weeks ago.  I love them so much.  I waited so long for them to appear in my life.
BELLA
LUKE
Paper and Crayons - can be such a good thing for little hands.  It keeps them busy for awhile.

6 comments:

  1. oh how fun to have twins as grandchildren!! I'm still raising a 19 yr old and 13 yr old daughters and at age 52 I keep saying I am gonna be OLD by the time I'm a grandparent!! LOL...but hopefully I"ll get to enjoy one at some point later on....yours are adorable! yay for sunshine after rain! enjoy your weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your grandbabies are adorable! I'm sure lots of rest is required to keep up with them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Twins are truly double the blessing and your grandchildren are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to love when my little ones slept on my tummy for a quick snooze! So precious!

    Glad no one was hurt in the storm. We had a crazy one last week too. We were in a movie theatre and didn't even know until we came out and saw that everything was sopping wet and tree branches were broken everywhere on the way home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad all was safe during the storm -- and that the antenna wasn't something you needed! Those grandtwins are adorable. I'm sure they keep you busy busy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your grandchildren are sweet!

    I really like your brick house! It seems rare to see them these days...at least all brick.

    (I'm just now getting to FFF!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!