Tuesday, September 29, 2015

NEELEWORK TUESDAY......

Heather over at Books and Quilts is the host for Needlework Tuesday.  Sharon over at Pintangle is the host for Take A Stitch Tuesday.  Hop over and check out their places.

I've been working on Dot Quilt.  It's actually a strip quilt.  Instead of blocks it's done on strips of fabric.  I finally got the quilt top done. 
After seeing it put together, I think I should have put the top panel between the other two.  So it would break up the brighter colors.  Oh well, live and learn.

I've also been working on my Crazy Quilt.  Just started block #4.  But am also learning some awesome embroidery stitches from Sharon over at Pintangle.  This weeks stitch is Barred Chain.  This is my Barred Chain....
If you want to see a close up, just click on the picture.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!