Tuesday, September 1, 2015

NEEDLEWORK UPDATE.....

I've been working on my Dots Quilt.  Don't remember what that is?  Here is the first one, it's blues and greens.
This is the new one, it's made with red fabric.
Each strip is 17" wide, can't remember what the length is.  I think one more strip will make it wide enough, but I'm planning on putting borders between each strip and around the outside.  Not sure what color I'm going to use, but I'll figure it out.

I've also started working on my 3rd Crazy Quilt block. 
Here is a close up of the upper right hand corner.  I've used some Feather Stitching on this one.  I've also put a version of an Octopus on there. 
I am also linking up with Sharon over at Pintangle for Take a Stitch Tuesday.  Go and check out Sharon's place, she has some awesome needlework to show you.
The stitch this week is.....the Chain Stitch.  And is is my sample of that stitch.
I wasn't actually planning on a J, it just turned out that way.  As usual if you want to see a close up of any of the pictures, just click on them.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!