Sunday, September 6, 2015

SCAVENGER HUNT SUNDAY.....

Ashley over at Ramblings & Photos is the host for Scavenger Hunt Sunday.  Hop over and check out the photos everyone is sharing.
Here is my interpretations this week.....

Supplies
While working on my Crazy Quilt, I have lots of supplies.  Ribbon, lace, Embroidery Floss, Needles, Pins and scissors.

Shadows
We are surrounded by trees on 3 sides, so there are always shadows to see.

Something I Want
A fountain Coke....this is my coffee.

Open
This is where I keep my camera.  It has a spring lock on it so little fingers can't open it.

Posed
All of the stuffed critters are posed and waiting for Bella and Luke to play with them.  There are monkeys, bears, dogs and lots of Micky Mouse.

6 comments:

  1. I love your supplies shot. I can tell you are good at working with your hands.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to laugh at that last shot. great shotof the stuffed toys posing. Have a great week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smart spot for your camera! Hope the quilt turns out great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice choices for the prompts. - Good idea for keeping the camera safe. Lots of neat supplies it appears for your quilting. - Pretty shadows from the trees. Cute posed animals.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the red floral and shell fabric for the crazy quilt. Your posed shot made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!