Thursday, September 3, 2015

AROUND OUR YARD NOW....

I get out and walk around our place.  We have 1.8 acres of land, so there is lots of "stuff" to look at.  I mostly focus on the plants.  But sometimes I find something interesting other than plants.  Today it's plants. 

The Honeysuckle is in full bloom and smells so good.  This is the corner looking out of our living room.  It can get a little wild out there.  But there is always something to see.
Next is an Oak Tree.  Actually its still a sapling.  It started all by itself, we didn't plant it.  The only thing we can figure out is a squirrel deposited an acorn from the neighbors Oak Tree.  It has grown quite a bit in the last 3 years.
Last is the Yucca plant.  I got this from my mom.  It was one tiny plant and now it's grown huge.  There are 4 or 5 plants here.  Don't know if it will bloom this year.  We'll just have to wait and see.

I'm also linking up with Kim over at Little By Little for Little Things Thursday.

4 comments:

  1. Yucca do have beautiful blossoms. Hoping you see them next year! Wishing you a grand day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great yard! I love the smell of honeysuckle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love honeysuckle! It blooms in May around here, but the fragrance really takes me back to childhood days of sipping the nectar.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!