Saturday, November 25, 2017

OMG....NOVEMBER FINISH UP

Hi, I'm back to say I got all my November goals done!!  What where my goals?  You can see my original  post here....

Circle Quilt - my goal was to get July & August done, but I also got September done.

Warning.........I have no pictures of the current projects. My camera decided to NOT WORK.  So I'll just be posting what I already had done.

 Circle Quilt - January through June

Pillow Case - This is also done.  Again no picture.  This is what it looked like before I finished it.
Christmas Quilt - is tied and I've got the binding cut.  I also finished tying the other 2 quilts I had ready and cut the binding.  No Current Picture
The other two quilts I've tied and ready for binding.
Thanksgiving Quilt.....No Current Picture
Dots Quilt - No Current Picture
That was my goals for November.....I got everything done, plus a little extra.    Want to join in with OMG - One Monthly Goa, head over to Elm Street Quilts and check out all the goals and finishes.  
Hopefully I'll have a new camera soon.  I'll post my pictures when I do.
 

4 comments:

  1. Look forward to seeing the finish photos - those are some pretty projects! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a bummer about your camera!

    Congrats on meeting your November goals! What fun to complete more than one project in a month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the goal!!! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Sherrie, pity about your camera, technology!! Do you tie all your quilts?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!