Friday, November 10, 2017

2 MORE READING CHALLENGES......

  Epistolary Reading Challenge










(Challenge will run from January 1 to December 31, 2017.  Books must be started on or after January 1 to count.  Re-reads will be allowed as long as they are read during the specified time period
Fiction (all genres and subgenres) and nonfiction that fit the challenge description may be read. 
There will be no levels.  I will let you choose how many books to read.)


I will be reading 12 books for this challenge.  They will be listed in my 2018 Reading Challenge Tab at the top of the page.   This challenge is being hosted by Jamie over at Whatever I Think Of!  Hop over and check it out.
***********************************************************************************
I've also found at Jamie's place another reading challenge to join.  








(Books must be read on or after January 1, 2018 to count.
Challenge runs from January 1 to December 31, 2018.
Books may cross over to other challenges in which you are participating.)
I will be reading 12 books for this challenge.  They also will be in my 2018 Reading Challenge in the Tabs at the top of the page.

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!